The art of being Holier than Thou…..
So yesterday was the anniversary of my step-father’s death. I got through it, I kept busy and did positive things. Which brings me to this blog…..
Since when is it cool to pick/tease on good things people do? When do we decide what is acceptable positive action and what positive action is one to ridicule? I don’t get why people are so bitter to see a bunch of quizzes per day, sick of all the baby pictures your new mother friends are posting, tired of hearing about your friends vacations, tired of their accomplishments, and tired of their challenges to raise awareness for illnesses, ranging from life threatening to mental.
Well, GET OVER YOURSELF! By complaining about these things you; A. make the other person feel like you aren’t really a friend at all 9an that you’re an insensitive prick). B. You’re clearly just jealous. C. You need to get a life, instead of trolling facebook all day. AND finally D. Sorry,we didn’t know the world revolved around you.
So, delete the people who bother you, instead of posting little digs at their positive life style. Get off facebook and go back to make-out club or myspace you grumpy asses. Or, shut the fuck up already, sorry we aren’t at your level of coolness.
p.s. my delete button will be in full effect if anyone of my so called friends has an issue with any kind of challenge with donations during autism awareness month. The ugly truth is this: Activism is better served via internet now a days, a sign and a march just doesn’t break the bank anymore. The keyboard is mightier than both sword and pen!
Tags: #icebucketchallenge, als, beliefs, bitch, blog, Bullshit, Bullying, cancer, Conditions and Diseases, crazy, crisis, Cyber-bullying, Donations, douche rocket, dysfunctional, eat a dick USA, Facebook, facts, Family, famous, Feeling, feelings, Fighter, First World Problems, follow me, followers
About apocketfullofsunshine78oh i don't know it's like a got a pocket full of sunshine and it's all mine.
- A little thing called winter January 24, 2012The snow drifts, then disappears and it’s suddenly 50 degrees! That’s my kinda winter. Noses are dry then constantly running, that’s my kinda winter. Scouts are getting their pine car derby cars all ready, this is my kinda winter. And here are the pictureschrissy
- The calm before and after the storm…. January 21, 2012 chrissy
- Who’s got the Photo bug…..this girl does January 8, 2012What a way to start the new year, temperatures in the 60’s in the middle of winter can only mean one thing…..the shit will soon hit the fan. So enjoy these precious moments I’ve captured for you:Pchrissy
- When Photography stays indoors for the winter….. January 5, 2012
- Welcome to 2012 a year in review January 1, 2012 chrissy
- Photo Blog Time. December 9, 2011This will be the first of many galleries you will see from me. I absolutely love taking pictures. And although they may not come out as “professional” as most I honestly don’t care. It’s what I love to do as much as writing. Hopefully you will enjoy these as much as I did when I more »chrissy
- My eyes are burning November 29, 2011Yes burning, that wasn’t just a witty title folks, they are burning with fever. It’s awful, I HATE colds, especially colds that some how wind up feverish at night. I just want to curl into a ball and sleep until I feel better. It’s 6:20 pm and I’m totally ready for bed. Along with sickness more »chrissy
- Happy Thanksgiving…..tomorrow November 23, 2011The one day that the native american’s and the pilgrims got along. The rest of the time it was the pilgrims in all out destruction mode. SO, I guess I’m thankful the pilgrims didn’t kill any of my ancestors on tomorrow’s day of thanks. Oh what a glorious day turkey day is and can be. more »chrissy
- Why won’t Bret Farve go away? WHY!?!?! November 22, 2011Okay so that’s not what this post will be about, but goddamn why won’t that man stop invading my air space? Now I have to see him on a Levis commercial? I thought only good-looking guys get those commercials? Anyway, 2012 is less than 2 months away which means, election time. What a better way more »chrissy
- Holy shit it’s cold…..not really November 21, 2011This weather is seriously giving me a headache. The constant turning on and off my heat is fucking killing me! T.S. though I guess I can’t catch a break money-wise, then again, who can? I’m not poor so to speak, I live beyond my means, sure, who doesn’t? If I got rid of cable and internet, more »chrissy
- #totaleclipse2017 #eclipse #newjersey instagram.com/p/BYESZmshBgI/Blogger alert 23 hours ago
- #weirdo #anime #coolestmomever instagram.com/p/BX-puPJB_O4/Blogger alert 3 days ago
- My house is now level 56 in Design This Home! Get Design This Home for FREE here: bit.ly/designhome #DesignThisHomeBlogger alert 2 months ago
- My house is now level 55 in Design This Home! Get Design This Home for FREE here: bit.ly/designhome #DesignThisHomeBlogger alert 2 months ago
- My house is now level 54 in Design This Home! Get Design This Home for FREE here: bit.ly/designhome #DesignThisHomeBlogger alert 2 months ago